- Fresh grated coconut - 2 glasses
- Jaggery - 1 and 1/2 glass
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Ghee - 3 tsps
- Mix fresh grated coconut and grated jaggery in a pan.
- Cook in low heat by continuously stirring for 15 minutes.
- Now add 1 tsp cardamom powder and continue stirring for few more minutes.
- At one stage you will notice golden brown colour and the mix will not stick to the vessel.
- Add 3 tsps ghee and switch off the stove and allow it to cool down a bit.
- Now make small lemon size balls as shown. Kids will love this!!